To be proud, independent, self-sufficient Xaxli'pmec and continue to purse a land settlement with the Canadian Government; work with the best interest of the Xaxli'pmec with support, trust and respect of one another. For all to be open minded.
St'at'imc Government Services
To Report a Grizzly Bear Sighting Phone:
Steps to Reporting:
1. Call the St'at'imc Government Services Environment Program: Grizzly Bear Recovery Program
2. The Wildlife and Lands Assistants will take your information
- Location of Grizzly Bear
- Description and Actions of Grizzly Bear (cubs, male, female, urban are, forest service road, size, etc)
- your phone number and name
3. There is a Grizzly Bear Collaring Program for Conservation and Reocvery for Grizzly Bears in threatened Grizzly Bear Habitat units dependent on location
4. The Environment Lead Sue Senger will do the follow up on this
Need Help With The Ministry??
Looking to be a foster parent?
Been contacted by MCFD?
Under a supervision order?
Want to take custody of your child who is already in Foster care?
Need support in Family Court?
We are here to help!
Phone your band office and ask for Family Development Worker!
T'it'q'et (Lillooet Band)
Xwisten (Bridge River)
Ts'alath (Seton Band)